Jur AG (“Jur”) publishes quarterly Jur Market Reports providing regular updates on the state of the market. This includes partnerships, institutional strategies, and relevant JUR token-related announcements.
Jur, being a responsible stakeholder and a JUR token holder, chooses to be transparent about its token management to keep the community and other contributors informed.
The current report covers Q1 ‘21 (January 2021 – March 2021).
Market reports are published within 10 days of the end of the quarter in review to accommodate events that happened in the last days of the quarter.
Q1 2021 Highlights
Jur released the private beta version of the Open Justice Platform, the online dispute resolution platform for civil and commercial claims worldwide, in a legally binding way.
Jur published a new whitepaper, version 3.0. A shorter, 18-page document, for knowing all about the key points to achieve greater access to justice via a faster online dispute resolution. This version of the whitepaper has been shortened and focuses on the Open Justice Platform.
Jur took part in Tech Law Clinics 2021 edition, an annual moot court hosted by the prestigious Radboud University in The Netherlands.
Tech Law Clinics is an international project, bringing law students in touch with cutting-edge technologies. The event has been an occasion for law students to test their learnings on real-case scenarios, by acting as lawyers and judges in a case at the crossroads between private law and new technologies. Judges, law firms, and tech companies coach the teams and prepare them for the oral hearings. Jur’s dispute resolution platform was part of the environment used by Radboud and other universities to run fictional procedural orders of the moots. The moot took place in March.
In January Jur released an article diving down into the strategy that the project is putting in place, based on the principle of a progressive decentralization determined by the industry Jur operates with and the strategic choice to prioritize product-market fit.
The fifth release for private contributors has been issued as per the policy described in Jur Market Report #0.
Jur distributed JUR Tokens to all the private contributors who have replied to the official communication sent for the purpose.
If you are a private contributor who is eligible for the distribution but did not reply to that communication, please reach out through Jur’s official channels.
Despite the statement contained in Jur Market Report #0, Jur has not yet defined a detailed plan of usage for tokens contained in the Company Reserve wallet. Until further notice, these funds are locked up indefinitely.
In the past quarter, the main outflow from Jur AG’s official wallets were distributions to private contributors. No JUR Tokens were used on the operational side:
- 5,202,520.00 JUR Tokens distributed as part of the quarterly batches for private contributors. Please note, some contributors did not provide their wallets yet. Jur will be distributing their due tokens as soon as their wallet addresses are received so this might happen at any time during the next quarter.
To provide direct accountability over the established vesting period, Jur publicly shares information about its wallets.
IEO supply: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 100,000,000
Current Balance: 0
Private Contributors: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 26,042,364.14
Current Balance: 20,839,844.14
Wallet ID: 0xc01b26cd4b9525ad1b67a54fad53a8bff91ae01d
Team, Scientific Committee and Advisors: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 100.000.000
Current Balance: 100.000.000
Wallet ID: 0xf346f1ab880d5b2cd0333bf69c280a732fa4a1c4
Company Reserve: 20% of total supply
Old Balance: 200.000.000
Current Balance: 200.000.000
Wallet ID: 0x5d7fe18beff1c4f16115cb8cfcd87442a89d9278
Business Development, Tech & Operations: 50% of total supply
Old Balance: 419,009,524.54
Current Balance: 419,009,524.54
Wallet ID: 0x747fa3858456f3978cc747ca4290111b933986d5
Here are the highlights from the past quarter.
- Private Beta Launch: Open Justice Online Dispute Resolution Platform
- White Paper 3: The Open Justice Platform and the Justice Problem in the Pandemic
- What is a Hub: Next Generation of Digital Courts
- Road to Decentralisation
- Legal Engineer, Luigi Cantisani, continued a series on Quora which started on Q3 2020 to spread awareness on Online Dispute Resolution as an alternative dispute resolution methodology
- We opted out of Medium and moved all our publications to our official blog
- Jur’s rebranding takes shape with the new logo and creatives
- Jur Brings Digital Courts to Tech Law Clinics’ Moot Court with Radboud University
- Participation to CodeX, The Stanford Center for Legal Informatics, Blockchain and Policy Summit 2021 next week.
- Participation to UNFILTERED — Future Of Work Enabled By Blockchain
Jur Market Report #5, 8th January 2021
Jur Market Report #4, 8 October 2020
Jur Market Report #3, 10 July 2020
Jur Market Report #2, 31 March 2020
Jur Market Report #1, 31 December 2019
Jur Market Report #0, 10 September 2019
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up with the latest news about online dispute resolution and legal tech.