For paper-based contracts requiring very specific expertise
Meet the Jur
An affordable decentralized alternative dispute resolution mechanism where communities of experts solve medium-sized disputes.
Any JUR token holder can create their own community.
Today medium-size disputes are not affordable
Imagine losing a delivery of a shipment of goods, and having to face the costs and loss of time to resolve the dispute. Jur breaks down these barriers without lowering the quality of decisions thanks to innovative community hubs.
- No ADRs targeting medium size disputes that ensure quality at low cost
- No processes to bring together top experts in a given field for the dispute analysis
- Medium claims have slow and expansive resolution mechanisms
- Fair decisions may arrive too late without substantial advantages for the parties
- Have a community of experts decide your dispute for a low fee
- Communities bring together top experts in a given subject matter
- Get a fair, quick and high-quality resolution
- Get justice done at a fraction of the cost
THE JUR COMMUNITY LAYER FEATURES
Pay a small fee for a service aimed at disputes that are usually handled with much higher costs.
A system of economic incentives and disincentives ensure fairness of the dispute resolution
Communities consist of top experts in a given subject. Select the community that best suits your dispute.
Start a community of experts and have revenues from fees paid by parties.
The mechanism is designed to allow you to quickly resolve medium size disputes in an average time of one week.
Small & Medium claims
Solve small and medium sized disputes. Nothing prevents the parties from using it even for micro-claims or large size disputes.
The Community Layer is the decentralized solution for:
For disputes requiring decisions by highly specialized experts
Smart legal contracts for small and medium deals
Use Case Supply
Dispute resolution for a housing rental platform
- ICOs and STOs are implemented through a legal entity, a Trust
- The contracts specify rules and reporting requirements, protecting investors
- Competent to judge is a body, the Court of Trust that uses Jur
- You can easily request a dispute resolution to protect your investment
Stay up to date with the legal-tech ecosystem
Frequently Asked Questions
Some common concerns and questions about the Community Layer