Any paper-contract that includes an arbitration clause
Jur Court Layer
The digitized arbitration process aimed at large disputes, managed entirely online, supported by blockchain technology. Renders decisions that are enforceable and recognizable in more than 150 countries
Today’s arbitration is very inefficient
Imagine that your company has to resolve a dispute with another company and it is possible to do so from your office, with reduced time, cost and increased impartiality, compared to traditional arbitration
- Send futile requests for payment
- Spend from $10,000 to $100,000 or more
- No accountability for judges and arbitrators
- Wait a few years for real enforcement
- Click to open the dispute on Jur
- Cut all the unnecessary expenses
- Reputation System and Peer Review
- Have an enforceable decision in an average of 60 days
THE Jur Court Layer FEATURES
Thanks to a fully digital procedure, we cut the costs for arbitrators and proceedings, granting accessibility at the same time.
Do the entire procedure online, without leaving your office. No more trips to court, tons of snail-mail, letters, papers, and ink.
A blockchain-based algorithm ensures that the selection of the arbitrators is truly random making it non corruptible.
Fast & Easy
Close your dispute in an average of 60 days compared to over two years for traditional Courts. Select an arbitration hub and start.
Built-in reputation system and peer reviews evaluate experts and arbitrators in the network ensuring high-quality and fairness.
Full Legal Validity
Fully legally binding, in more than 150 Countries. Easily enforce the decision before the local judge.
The Court Layer is the legally binding solution for:
Any smart legal contract that includes an arbitration clause
Any kind of digital agreements that includes an arbitration clause
Use Case Governance
ICO - STO Legal Governance
- ICO and STO platforms can connect and obtain a third party judge
- Legally binding arbitration
- Connected with milestone releases
Use Case Paper contracts
Digital Arbitration for paper contracts
- Include an arbitration clause within your contract
- You can obtain an arbitration award enforced by a local Court
Use Case Smart Contracts
Affordable Arbitration for Smart Contracts
- Include an arbitration clause in the contract
- Obtain a decision
- Enforceable escrow by the smart contract
Stay up to date with the legal-tech ecosystem
Frequently Asked Questions
Some common concerns and questions about the Court Layer