Freelancers of any kind
Justice for everyone
Jur Open Layer
A completely decentralized online dispute resolution mechanism, free for parties and aimed at small disputes. Anyone with a JUR token can participate in providing quick resolutions.
Today small-size disputes
often go unresolved
Jur provides a fast and free solution for both parties.
Resolve even micro and small disputes (e.g. $ 100)
where traditional online dispute resolution mechanisms would be too expensive to access.
- No practical protection for events of small economic value
- Complete uncertainty about compensation for damages
- Micro claims do not have a suitable resolution mechanisms
- There is no way to achieve a just and reasonable solution
- Submit any events from any kind of contracts for free
- Complete certainty thanks to the escrowed amount
- Get a fair and quick resolution
- Get justice done at no extra cost
THE JUR OPEN LAYER FEATURES
Based on game theory and digital assets, the Open Layer provides dispute resolution without charging costs for the parties.
Any JUR Token holder can vote on the resolution proposals of the disputes submitted by the parties.
Fairness & Gamification
Economic incentives are given to fair and non-corrupted voters. Economic disincentives prevent speculation. Whale-attack proof.
Earn money thanks to your ability to judge, every day in small and medium disputes.
The open layer system is built for working in short time-frame.
Micro & small claims
The only existing solution, ideal for microtransactions and small claims of any kind.
The Open Layer is the
decentralized solution for:
Micro and small businesses transactions
Sharing economy platforms
Use Case Micro and small smart contracts
Zero cost dispute resolution
- For Smart Legal Contracts created thanks to Jur technology
- For Smart Contracts on VeChain
- For Smart Contracts of any other blockchain
Use Case 2.0 digital platforms and marketplaces
Easily integratable cost-free dispute resolution method
- Micro and small deals on marketplaces rely on centralized dispute resolution mechanisms
- Those are partial and subjective
- Connecting a Platform with Jur Open Layer provide free, fair, decentralized dispute resolution on small deals
Use Case Social platforms and online magazines
Fake news assessment
- Today there is no solution available for ensuring a fair and impartial fake news assessment
- The Open Layer can be used as a selector of genuine and fake news, with no costs
Get early access to test now
Get listed to join the queue for the beta test.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some common concerns and questions about the Open Layer