Jur AG (“Jur“) publishes quarterly Jur Market Reports providing regular updates on the state of the market. This includes partnerships, institutional strategies, and relevant JUR token-related announcements.
Jur, being a responsible stakeholder and a JUR token holder, chooses to be transparent about its token management to keep the community and other contributors informed.
The current report covers Q3 ‘22 (July 2022 – September 2022).
Market reports are published within 10 days of the end of the quarter in review to accommodate events that happened in the last days of the quarter.
Q3 2022 Highlights
The Jur community continued to expand, reaching over 2,500 citizens who are now holding Jur NFT passports. At the same time, the passports themselves expanded; the development team added stampable pages. These pages can hold stamps that act as virtual passes to enter exclusive channels and badges awarded to recognise contributions to the Jur community. These stamps are now functioning for a new type of Jur community forum, Jur Labs.
Jur has created a feature rich environment on Discord that includes the new Jur Labs. Jur Labs are a place for pioneer citizens to help lead the project with user- focused product discovery and discussions of key tech tools and best practices that network unions and network states will need. To enter, Jur Citizens authenticate their NFT passports with Metamask. They can then apply to join labs with topics that interest them. Inside the lab, citizens ask and answer questions about what is needed for new forms of government. Bots are already deployed to manage processes and facilitate scaling.
The team continued the work related to substrate-based chain. The design and development of two pallets took place over the quarter. These activities will be presented and discussed with the community in Q4.
In the past quarters Jur has issued JUR Tokens as per the policy described in Jur Market Report #0.
Jur did not distribute any tokens in Q3 ‘22.
Jur has negotiated with remaining private contributors to postpone token distribution in a common effort to improve liquidity in the secondary market and support the future project’s growth.
Despite the statement contained in Jur Market Report #0, Jur has not yet defined a detailed plan of usage for tokens contained in the Company Reserve wallet. Until further notice, these funds are locked up indefinitely.
In the past quarter, Jur did not use JUR tokens to sustain its operations, nor were any transfers of $JUR made to private investors.
To provide direct accountability over the established vesting period, Jur publicly shares information about its wallets.
|Type||Initial Supply||Old Balance||Current Balance||Address|
|IEO||10%||100,000,000||0||Transactions IDs: 0x5f849b62ffdd2b3beea298f4e1c0dc38974b1c9aab20d00afa3dd306d0217401|
|Team, Scientific Committee and Advisors||10%||100,000,000||100,000,000||0xf346f1ab880d5b2cd0333bf69c280a732fa4a1c4|
|Business Development, Tech & Operations||50%||417,904,133.72||417,904,133.72||0x747fa3858456f3978cc747ca4290111b933986d5|
Here are the highlights from the past quarter.
- 2,500+ citizens are holding the Pre-Constitutional NFT passport, and Jur has begun issuing NFT stamps on the pages within the passport as contributor rewards and recognition badges.
- Jur advanced in developing its new Substrate-based chain. System design of the entire protocol has kickstarted. In parallel the development of a dispute resolution POC and the first pallets that will enable the creation of Web3 Societies is ongoing.
- Jur activated the community through a Jur Labs initiative where contributors engage in product discovery activities on key web3 topics; we released specialised Discord features for this community experiment, including:
- Metamask authenticated, NFT passport gated private channels.
- A BOT that dynamically assigns roles to applicants for access into the Jur Labs.