- Introduction We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for Jur AG. The use of our website is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if you would like to use certain special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. This privacy statement is based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Although the GDPR is a regulation of the European Union, it is important to us as a Swiss company. The Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) is strongly influenced by EU law, and companies outside the European Union or the EEA have to comply with the GDPR in certain circumstances. As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, you are free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
- Who Is Responsible For Data Processing and How Can I Contact Them? The unit responsible is and you can reach our company at: Jur A.G. Administration [amend as appropriate]
Baar – Zug (Switzerland) Email: [email protected]
Web www.jur.io We have a data protection representative in the EU as contact point for supervisory authorities and data subjects according to Art. 27 GDPR: Mr. Riadi Piacentini (Lawyer)
Email: [email protected]
- Collection of general data and information Our website collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-websites, (5) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and (8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems. When using these general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about the data subject (i.e. you). Rather, this information is needed to (1) deliver the content of our website correctly, (2) optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement, (3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and (4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack. Therefore, we analyze anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data you may provide to us.
- Newsletter Subscription On our website users are given the opportunity to subscribe to our enterprise’s newsletter. The input mask used for this purpose determines what personal data are transmitted, as well as when the newsletter is ordered. Newsletters may only be received if (1) you provide a valid e-mail address and (2) you register for the newsletter shipping. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered by you for the first time for newsletter shipping, for legal reasons, in the double opt-in procedure. This confirmation e-mail is used to prove whether the owner of the e-mail address as the data subject is authorized to receive the newsletter. During the registration for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and used by you at the time of the registration, as well as the date and time of the registration. The collection of this data is necessary in order to understand the (possible) misuse of the e-mail address of a data subject at a later date, and it therefore serves the aim of our legal protection. The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. In addition, subscribers to the newsletter may be informed by e-mail, as long as this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or a registration in question, as this could be the case in the event of modifications to the newsletter offer, or in the event of a change in technical circumstances. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by you at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the data subject has given for shipping the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revocation of consent, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by communicating this to us in a different way.
- Legal basis for the processing With regard to our obligations under the GDPR, Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain your consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, the processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our services. Is our company subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR. Finally, processing operations could be based on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR if processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company to carry out our business in favor of the well-being of all our employees and the shareholders, except where such interest is overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
- Who Receives My Data? Within Jur AG every unit that requires your data to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations will have access to it. Service providers and vicarious agents appointed by us can also receive access to data for the purposes given, if they maintain confidentiality. These are companies in the categories of banking services, IT services, logistics, printing services, telecommunications, collection, advice and consulting, and sales and marketing.
- Will Data Be Transferred to other Countries? Your data may be shared with specialized IT service providers. As such, your data may be transferred to countries outside Switzerland or the European Economic Area (EEA). In such case personal data is transferred on the basis of declarations of adequacy or other appropriate safeguards, in particular standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. Please contact us if you would like to request to see a copy of the specific safeguards applied to the export of your information.
- For How Long Will My Data Be Stored? We retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected, and as long as we have a legitimate interest in keeping personal data, for example to enforce or defend claims or for archiving purposes and IT security. We also retain your personal data as long as it is subject to a legal retention obligation.
- What Data Privacy Rights Do I Have? In the context of the data protection law applicable to you and insofar as provided therein (as in the case of the GDPR and the FADP) you are entitled to ask for details of the personal data we hold about you and how we process it and to receive a copy of your personal data. You may also have your data rectified or deleted, restrict our processing of that information, and object to the processing of your personal data. You may also choose to withdraw your consent. Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal data to the extent required or permitted by law. You may also lodge a complaint in relation to our processing of your personal data with a local supervisory authority, in Switzerland with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
- To What Extent Is There Automated Decision-Making? We generally do not use any automated decision-making as this term is defined in Article 22 GDPR. If we use this procedure in individual cases, we will inform you of this separately, as long as this is a legal requirement.
- Data protection provisions about the application and use of YouTube On this website we have integrated components of YouTube. YouTube is an Internet video portal that enables video publishers to set video clips and other users free of charge, which also provides free viewing, review and commenting on them. YouTube allows you to publish all kinds of videos, so you can access both full movies and TV broadcasts, as well as music videos, trailers, and videos made by users via the Internet portal. The operating company of YouTube is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, UNITED STATES. The YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, UNITED STATES. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this website on which a YouTube component (YouTube video) was integrated, the Internet browser on your information technology system is automatically prompted to download a display of the corresponding YouTube component. Further information about YouTube may be obtained under https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/en/. During the course of this technical procedure, YouTube and Google gain knowledge of what specific sub-page of our website was visited by you. If you are logged in on YouTube, YouTube recognizes with each call-up to a sub-page that contains a YouTube video, which specific sub-page of our website was visited by you. This information is collected by YouTube and Google and assigned to your respective YouTube account. YouTube and Google will receive information through the YouTube component that you have visited our website, if at the time of the call to our website you are logged in on YouTube; this occurs regardless of whether you click on a YouTube video or not. If such a transmission of this information to YouTube and Google is not desirable for you, the delivery may be prevented if you log off from your own YouTube account before a call-up to our website is made. YouTube’s data protection provisions, available at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/, provide information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by YouTube and Google. Thank you very much. Kind regards Jur AG