Jur AG (“Jur“) publishes quarterly Jur Market Reports providing regular updates on the state of the market. This includes partnerships, institutional strategies, and relevant JUR token-related announcements.
Jur, being a responsible stakeholder and a JUR token holder, chooses to be transparent about its token management to keep the community and other contributors informed.
The current report covers Q4 ‘20 (October 2020 – December 2020).
Market reports are published within 10 days of the end of the quarter in review to accommodate events that happened in the last days of the quarter.
Q4 2020 Highlights
Jur has been selected for the MDR Lab’s 2020 acceleration program “Improve”. The Lab’s activities started in December 2020 with the goal of accelerating the product-market fit reach of Jur.
Jur successfully executed and delivered its part of the work for LawtechUK. As previously reported, Jur won the public procurement for phase 1 of the feasibility study for the national ODR platform for SMEs in the UK. Further announcements will be preceded by the institution’s press agency.
The OECD selected Jur as a legal tech startup for the Blockchain Policy Forum 2020. Jur has been one of the spotlight startups, receiving exposure and introduction to institutional networks and policymakers.
The educational activities of Jur continued in cooperation with the Mumbai Arbitration Centre for International arbitration and a second chapter with IE University with the Madrid campus. Jur Webinar series has concluded seeing 12 webinars having an average of 133 participants (~90% legal tech lawyers) from 65 countries and 254 cities.
The fourth release for private contributors has been issued as per the policy described in Jur Market Report #0.
Jur distributed JUR Tokens to all the private contributors that have replied to the official communication sent for the purpose.
If you are a private contributor that is eligible for the distribution but did not reply to that communication, please reach out through Jur’s official channels.
Despite the statement contained in Jur Market Report #0, Jur has not yet defined a detailed plan of usage for tokens contained in the Company Reserve wallet. Until further notice, these funds are locked up indefinitely.
In the past quarter, the main outflows from Jur AG’s official wallets were distributions to private contributors and marketing expenditures:
- 41,400,554.73 JUR Tokens distributed as part of the quarterly batches for private contributors. Please note, some contributors did not provide their wallets yet. Jur will be distributing their due tokens as soon as their wallet addresses are received so this might happen at any time during the next quarter.
- 70,005,000.00 JUR Tokens distributed as follows:
- 50,000,000 JUR for a strategic initiative that will be announced by Q2 ‘21 and linked to this specific transaction that for the time being will be under an NDA;
- 20,000,000 JUR as part of internal accounting compliance. These funds might be moved but they can be considered locked up;
- 5,000 JUR as reward distribution for the Jur Academy initiative in Radboud University. All winners have been awarded.
To provide direct accountability over the established vesting period, Jur publicly shares information about its wallets.
IEO supply: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 100.000.000
Current Balance: 0
Private Contributors: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 67,442,918.87
Current Balance: 26,042,364.14
Wallet ID: 0xc01b26cd4b9525ad1b67a54fad53a8bff91ae01d
Team, Scientific Committee and Advisors: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 100.000.000
Current Balance: 100.000.000
Wallet ID: 0xf346f1ab880d5b2cd0333bf69c280a732fa4a1c4
Company Reserve: 20% of total supply
Old Balance: 200.000.000
Current Balance: 200.000.000
Wallet ID: 0x5d7fe18beff1c4f16115cb8cfcd87442a89d9278
Business Development, Tech & Operations: 50% of total supply
Old Balance: 489,014,524.54
Current Balance: 419,009,524.54
Wallet ID: 0x747fa3858456f3978cc747ca4290111b933986d5
Here are the highlights from the past quarter.
- Jur to Start MDR LAB Legal Tech Acceleration Program
- Jur Selected By OECD As Representative of the Startup Legal Tech Ecosystem
- Legal Engineer, Luigi Cantisani, continued a series on Quora which started on Q3 2020 to spread awareness on Online Dispute Resolution as an alternative dispute resolution methodology
- Legal & Justice Tech Webinars 2020: Learnings from a Global Community
- Elevator pitch during OECD showcase
- The Statue of Open Justice – A visual tribute to the Jur Community
- IE University in Madrid and Jur to launch interactive seminar ‘Smart Contracts and Blockchain’
- Cardiff University Law Society Event
- Jur delivers a Professional Certificate Course with Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (MCIA)
- King’s College IP Law Clinic event
- Padua University’s Course on Smart Contract and Blockchain
- Innovation and Technology Law Lab (ITLL)
- Happy New Year’s Eve by Jur
Jur Market Report #4, 8 October 2020
Jur Market Report #3, 10 July 2020
Jur Market Report #2, 31 March 2020
Jur Market Report #1, 31 December 2019
Jur Market Report #0, 10 September 2019
Subscribe to the Jur newsletter to get curated content on legal tech, updates on our ecosystem, and interesting insights into our products.