Jur AG (“Jur“) is publishing quarterly Jur Market Reports providing regular updates on the state of the market. This includes partnerships, institutional strategies, and relevant JUR token-related announcements.
Jur, being a responsible stakeholder and a JUR token holder, has chosen to be transparent about its token management to keep the community and other contributors informed.
The current report refers to Q3 ‘20 (July 2020 – September 2020).
Market reports are published within 10 days of the end of the quarter in review to accommodate events that happen in the last days of the quarter.
Q3 2020 Highlights
In the third quarter of 2020, the team focused mostly on business development activities and tech development.
LawTechUK, a UK government based initiative to help transform the UK legal sector through technology, awarded a grant to the Jur consortium, which includes Oxford Computer Consultants, Resolve Disputes Online and professors and researchers from Oxford University, to conduct a feasibility study for online dispute resolution for small and medium enterprises.
This groundbreaking news was preceded by the announcement of the new upcoming product: the Open Justice Platform.
The team has mostly focused on customer interviews, surveys, and gathering requirements for the Open Justice Platform development.
During this quarter the Jur team and community celebrated the anniversary of the launch of the JUR token.
Throughout the quarter Jur has been actively engaging in webinar activities across the world, working to increase awareness about online dispute resolution, smart legal contracts, blockchain, and the development of the Open Justice Platform.
The third release for private contributors has been issued as per the policy described in Jur Market Report #0.
Jur distributed JUR Tokens to all the private contributors that have replied to the official communication sent for the purpose.
If you are a private contributor that is eligible for the distribution but did not reply to that communication, please reach out through Jur’s official channels.
In the past quarter, the main outflows from Jur AG’s official wallets were distributions to private contributors and marketing expenditures:
- 5.401.799,25 JUR tokens distributed as part of the quarterly batches for private contributors. Please note, some contributors did not provide their wallets yet. Jur will be distributing their due tokens as soon as their wallet addresses are received. This might happen at any time during the next quarter.
- 3.000.000,00 JUR tokens were used for community development activities.
To provide direct accountability over the established vesting period, Jur publicly shares information about its wallets.
IEO supply: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 100.000.000
Current Balance: 0
Private Contributors: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 72.844.718,12
Current Balance: 67.442.918,87
Wallet ID: 0xc01b26cd4b9525ad1b67a54fad53a8bff91ae01d
Team, Scientific Committee and Advisors: 10% of total supply
Old Balance: 100.000.000
Current Balance: 100.000.000
Wallet ID: 0xf346f1ab880d5b2cd0333bf69c280a732fa4a1c4
Company Reserve: 20% of total supply
Old Balance: 200.000.000
Current Balance: 200.000.000
Wallet ID: 0x5d7fe18beff1c4f16115cb8cfcd87442a89d9278
Business Development, Tech & Operations: 50% of total supply
Old Balance: 492.014.524,54
Current Balance: 489.014.524,54
Wallet ID: 0x747fa3858456f3978cc747ca4290111b933986d5
Here are the highlights from the past quarter.
- Legal Engineer, Luigi Cantisani, started a series on Quora to spread awareness on Online Dispute Resolution as an alternative dispute resolution methodology
- 1st anniversary from the launching of the JUR token on OceanEx
- Jur is considered the #30 most interesting legal tech project in Planet Compliance top 500 legal tech brands worldwide
- Jur’s activity was re-published by a number of key opinion leaders, amongst them Artificial Lawyer and San Marino Innovation hub.
- Launching the World’s First Multi-jurisdiction ODR, the Open Justice Platform
- Introducing the “Justice Card”, an Interactive Tool For Calculating the Time and Cost of Online Dispute Resolution, in Seconds
- Webinar with Legal Hackers Perth (Perth, Australia) on blockchain and online dispute resolution
- Webinar with Cyprus community on blockchain, smart contracts and online dispute resolution with guest speakers from University of Nicosia and Christos Georgiades & Associates LLC
- Webinar with the Maharashtra Law University (Mumbai, India) on AI, ODR and Blockchain with Hon’ble Ms. Justice Gita Mittal
- Webinar with the European Law Students’ Association (Nijmegen, Netherlands) on the upcoming Open Justice Platform: a use case for ODR and dispute resolution on blockchain
- Webinar with the prestigious HBKU (Doha, Qatar) on blockchain and online dispute resolution
- Keynote at Law Review Annual Conference (City University of Hong Kong) on how blockchain will disrupt online dispute resolution
- Open Justice Platform, landing page release
- The Jur Beta Platform with its Open Layer has been added to the App Hub